Friday, November 19, 2010

Sketches of Project 2

The original version of the dome was lost to the void when the N drive exploded... so thanks school. But here is the rest of the versions andsome sketches. Not all of them, but a selected amount. Hopefully this can give you some sort of idea of the work we put into the design. You can see a sketch of the first version in the first sketch... It was a dome that goes down to a cylinder that screws into the base and locks in... yup. Gone.

.... also. I think having this many images in this post is making Safari have a shit fit with blogger. It's been a big B to post this post. Have had to start over several times. But. I will not give up.

All of these versions of the noisebox have been saved because I bootcamped my macbookpro. Then got my hands on a rhino cd. So Yay! I can rhino it up at my leisure on my Artemis (laptop). ^_^'

This was my first time ever using Rhino... so. I don't know, it was really easy for me. So. Sorry if anyone is having problems. If you have problems I my be able to help, so just ask. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment