Friday, August 27, 2010

Youtube Research I

I'm watching youtubes of people circuit bending and... well being REALLY inspired!

In this one the lady made contact points on the outside of her instrument so that when you touch them your body acts as resistor and stuff! It's sweet! And she added a quarter inch jack so she can run it through an amp!!! How frickin sweet!


so i wanted to know how she put in the quarter inch jack... where is my amp? I bet I left it at my brother's when I moved... damn.


On that lady's videos there is a way to make it so you can watch her whole series... so... I did that. Check it out if you can. I found it very informative, some may be redundant for electronic engineers. There's about 49(? i think) videos in the series.

Incantor. This is a word I found while searching circuit bending. This is a link to Make Magazine's tutorial about it. I also have ordered a Speak&Read from eBay because of the youtube videos I've seen utilizing this wonderful toy.

This shows how to circuit bend a toy...
Instructable link
my blog is gonna turn into an awesome resource... SWEET hahahah

Oh, I thought it would be a fun idea to mention the Theremin in this blog. I know some of you know what it is. Here it is for those of you who don't. Check it out!!!

This one has nothing to do really with the project. But I love daft punk... and this kid went through all the trouble to wire up his own LED helmet... so. Awesome. Clickity clickaroo right here I'm sure there are other videos of better daft punk helmets, but this one popped up as I was doing other research, so... cool.

This looked cool too... someone took old clocks and took the guts out, replacing them with speakers for their entertainment system. Link Def seems like something I would love to do, since I love antiques. I actually have quite the collection. Not of old clocks though, I guess I'll have to start keeping an eye out for those. I really like old sewing drawers... yup. They're wonderful. I also have this SWEET double headed wench. It's in the form of an S basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment